Tuesday 28 February 2012

Name Plaques For Julie Bennett

Thought I'd show you some of the little name plaques/signs I've made for Julie Bennett for her wonderful dollshouses and cottages. If you get chance have a look at her blog
 :-  juliesdollshouseblog.blogspot.com  you can see how lovely they are x. I met Julie in person for the first time on Sunday at the Northwich Dollshouse show,she's really nice just like her houses :). I saw a small one that would make a great little shabby chic shop ...  anyway if you don't know her work go and see her blog, you are in for a treat. Her little fishermans cottages are so realistic you can almost smell the sea and hear seagulls!!!!! If you look hard you might see some of my tiny signs :)   xxx for now J      

7 comments:

  1. Your little signs are beautiful. Fantastic work. I love the jugs you made in your last post fantastic.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely you manage to make them so detailed and original really wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya your signs are lovely, i have one of your signs and a jug of beautiful peach roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just amazing Julie! Let me know if you ever make them in 1/24th or (dare I say) 1/48th. I don't have room for 1/12th properties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fab! They look like they'll be perfect for those dollhouses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them Julie!!!! Your work is amazing!!!
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete