Monday 24 September 2012











I can not believe it's been so long since I've posted here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway it's Autumn now, my very favourite season it has to be said. Here are a few little things I've been making :) The moon miniatures are something new foe me,I saw some vintage moon decorations and images I thought I would try a few miniature versions of my own ! I hope you like them as they were so much fun to make xxx I'm making some Jester themed miniatures next :) should be fun !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't even started my Halloween minis this year, big shame on me! :)
    These ones of yours are adorable, love them so much!
    Big hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all amazing. So adorable. The moon is fantastic.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful miniatures you have made!

    greets,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete