Wednesday 27 October 2010

Liberty Bell

We've been to Liberty Bell in Chester:)It was full of gorgeous prim style American goodies. I got a few little Halloweeny bits to go in my collection . We will be back in December to see what little snowmen they have(I collect them as well, well they are tiny and theres still room in my miniatures cabinet!!!! Anna took the shop window photo on her phone, you can see the'Rows' at Chester. These are the second storey shops and walk ways,some dating back to the Tudor period,though some are Victorian restored versions.









4 comments:

  1. Love your Mini Prim Halloween Goodies, Julie. Love the little Ghosts.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this shop, you can spend hours in here. Did you know they are online too. Your little buys are great :)
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie got the owls and they are absolutly wonderful thankyou so much for making them for me. I will be taking a pic later to put on my blog. Also i see a welcome to AIM is in order, its a great Mag so im sure your will love it as a member. Sara xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love the cats :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete