Sunday 31 October 2010

owl photos from Erddig

Went to Erddig near Wrexham today. The North Wales Owl Sanctuary were there, we have seen them several times with their beautiful owls. Anna (in the grey and pink hoody with the Barn owl) and her two best friends Teghan and Sorcha got to hold an owl(so did I.. wooo hoooo...a lovely Barn owl...Iwanted to take him home!!!!). They are gorgeous owls, so friendly, the little kids got to hold a tiny owl. If you want to know more about the Sanctuary this is their website that has all the details:-www.owlrescue.co.uk. I am going to post some more photos tomorrow these include close up shots and some of the tiny owl that Anna took:)










5 comments:

  1. Wow! Actually holding a barn owl - I'd love to do that!! What a brilliant place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are so beautiful, I would love to visit there.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to hold an owl, I love them, they always looks so peacful and serene! Glad they had a good day out, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I removed the last comment ,it was about not leaving comments if you were selling things.I said we were not interested.Some twit had left a comment selling things on Amazon, but after I had left this message Anna said oh I'll get rid of that and deleted the said message.If you are a business and leave messages selling items they will be deleted, so do not bother! Julie

    ReplyDelete