Friday 15 October 2010

A little peep at my other life!!!!!

A little look at at my other creations......little mice!!!! These are my Georgian mice, complete with white wigs. My favourite period in history is the Tudor period, in second place is the Georgian period. I love those powdered wigs (I know in real life they were full of creepy crawlies!!!) and gorgeous dresses ,the Costume Museum in Bath has some fabulous examples.I loved the costumes in the film the Duchess and Marie Antionette.... I just thought you would like to see them:) I also have a passion for the Jane Austin period but thats another story.........














12 comments:

  1. Julie your little Mice are exquisite. I Can't get over how much detail you've put in to something so small..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg woman i've never seen anything so cute!!! Love them :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely brilliant - so original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, Your mice are exquisite! I have to tell you that reading your paragraph I kept thinking you were writing everything I love too..... :) I also have a black cat, have had other colored cats, but especially love black cats and have had many in my lifetime! Your Georgian mice are just amazing! I have always wanted to make some myself, ever since reading Beatrice Potter's "Tailor of Gloucester" when I was young! I will be following your blog closely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, these mice are sooo beautifully satisfying! I'm drooling here . . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fantastic! loving your works :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love them!! The costumes are beautiful and the liitle mice the cutest. Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little mice are amazing, so many wonderful details !
    Great work!!
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. These little mice are absolutely adorable! Great work! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous. Do you sell your creations?

    ReplyDelete